- It solubilize the insoluble potassium to soluble form for plant growth it forms organic acid such as citric, formic, malic & organic acid which enhance the dissolution of K compounds.
- It increases availability of potash to plants for healthy growth.
- It saves other beneficial microorganisms.
Dose of application: 1-2 lit/acre.
- Base: Liquid Based.
- Viable cell count: CFU minimum 1 X 108 cell/ml of liquid.
- Contamination: No contamination at 105 dilution.
- pH: 5.0-7.5 for liquid based.
- Efficiency character: Minimum 10mm solubilization zone in prescribed media having at least 3 mm thickness.