USK Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria (ZSB)
- It is a biofertilizer containing effective strains of zinc solubilizing bacteria.
- It is used to mobilize soil fixed zinc and make it available to plants.
- It secretes organic acids which solubilizes zinc in plant available form.
- It lowers pH of soil and helps in reclaiming alkaline soils.
- It is eco friendly and compatible with other biofertilizers.
Base : Carrier based in form of moist/dry powder or granules, or liquid based.
Viable cell count : CFU minimum 5X10' cell/g. of powder, granules or carrier material on dry weight basis or 1X108 cell/ml of liquid.
Contamination : No contamination at 10° dilution
pH: 6.5 – 7.5 for carrier based in form of powder or granules & 5.0 – 7.5 for liquid based.
Particle size in case of carrier based material : Powder material shall pass through 0.15 – 0.212mm IS Sieve.
Moisture per cent by weight maximum in case of carrier based : 30– 40%
Efficiency character : Minimum 10 mm solubilization zone in prescribed media having at least 3 mm thickness.